Up to £0.00 per annum + Rate on application
18 days ago
Morson International are currently seeking a Logistics Controller (Depth) for a Permanent role with our client based at RNAS Culdrose.
* Carry out work which will enable CLF Management to achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
* Ensure equipment is fully serviceable and meets the operating requirements in accordance with H&S HSP's
* Utilise MJDI to demand, receipt, issue and store aircraft parts and consumable items required to facilitate daily work.
* Ensure all assets are stored, issued and receipted in accordance with DLF and MoD Security JSP 440.
* All assets are to be packed to trade and commercial standards as a minimum.
* Contractual pipeline times are met when issuing serviceable equipment in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
* Receive, check, despatch, transfer or dispose of unserviceable equipment as advised ensuring contracted time line is met.
* Loading and unloading of equipment, using the correct manual handling equipment, use of forklift truck or overhead crane.
* Maintain and control F760 assets in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
* Maintain and control all assets held in stock, in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
* Feed Repairable assets in against the Monthly Demand Plans.
* Ensure all assets are available for stocktaking by MoD, iaw Defence Logistics Framework.
* Produce Excel and Word reports to support the IMOS Logistics process.
* Undertake any other duties as directed by your Managers.