Up to £15.00 per hour
3 months ago
This position represents an exceptional opportunity to join a highly motivated and dynamic team that will enable Our Client to provide an important and highly visible element of the In-service support infrastructure needed by the MoD and RAF to operate the Typhoon Weapon System in-service. Working in conjunction with the RAF and other Client elements the TMF Logistics Controller is responsible for physical logistics, including the receipt, storage and delivery all material requirements in support of the Typhoon Maintenance Facility (TMF) servicing schedules at RAF Coningsby.
- 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7am - 6pm Mon - Thurs, 7am - 12.30pm Fri).
- Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks). Overtime may be available at company's discretion.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;
- Registration of all assets removed for safe keeping logs
- Reconciliation of all spares requirements to meet scheduled requirements for each aircraft.
- Receipt and quality check for all assets being received prior to acceptance into logs.
- Liaising with engineering team leaders regarding delivery of work packages.
- Report any potential issues immediately to enable an alternative demand solution.
- Liaise with outside agencies to source solutions for critical assets.
- A Logistics background with experience of aircraft maintenance.
- Knowledge/experience of working with Military Joint Deployable Inventory (MJDI).
- Knowledge/Experience of Supply Chain processes.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- GOOD Microsoft Office Excel and Word