Rate on application
about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently 2 Logistic Controllers to join one of our clients on a Permanent basis at RNAS Culdrose. These have flexible start dates.
- Carry out work which will enable CLF Management to achieve all Key Performance
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to role, to include,
SAP, MJDI, MIS, VITAL, GOLDesp and MoD DII.
- Ensure equipment is fully serviceable and meets the operating requirements in
accordance with H&S HSP's
- Ensure all assets are stored, issued and receipted in accordance with JSP 886 and
MoD Security JSP 440.
- All assets are to be packed to trade and commercial standards as a minimum.
- Contractual pipeline times are met when issuing serviceable equipment in
accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
- Receive, check, despatch, transfer or dispose of unserviceable equipment as advised
ensuring contracted time line is met.
- Raise RA QNs as required.
- Loading and unloading of equipment, using the correct manual handling equipment,
use of forklift truck or overhead crane.
- Maintain and control F760 assets in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
- Maintain and control all assets held in stock, in accordance with Defence Logistics
- Feed Repairable assets in against the Monthly Demand Plans.
- Ensure all assets are available for stocktaking by MoD, iaw Defence Logistics
- Support the Quality Engineers feeding in assets to Equipment Sentencing Cell and
through the repair process and systems.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by your Managers.
Due to the nature of the role, all applicants must have some relevant knowledge and experience. Applicants from a Forces background would be desirable, however, not essential.