Rate on application
7 months ago
Morson International are currently seeking a Logistic Controller to join one of our Military & Defence clients at RNAS Culdrose. This is a contract position from December 2020 - March 2022 with the view of going permaennt at completion.
To perform the duties as laid down in the relevant Culdrose Logistic Support Work Instructions. Provide Logistics support as directed by Logistics Management in line with the IMOS contract for Out of Scope Tasks. This encompasses the roles of stores accountancy and store keeping. In addition, operate within Leonardo Helicopter Division and MoD Health and Safety requirements.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Carry out work which will enable CLF Management to achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to role, to include, MJDI, MIS, CIETP, GOLDesp and MoDNet
- Ensure equipment is fully serviceable and meets the operating requirements in accordance with H&S HSP's
- Utilise MJDI to demand, receipt, issue and store aircraft parts and consumable items required to facilitate daily work.
- Ensure all assets are stored, issued and receipted in accordance with DLF and MoD Security JSP 440.
- All assets are to be packed to trade and commercial standards as a minimum.
- Contractual pipeline times are met when issuing serviceable equipment in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
- Receive, check, despatch, transfer or dispose of unserviceable equipment as advised ensuring contracted time line is met.
- Loading and unloading of equipment, using the correct manual handling equipment, use of forklift truck or overhead crane.
- Ensure all assets are available for stocktaking by MoD, iaw Defence Logistics Framework.
- Produce Excel and Word reports to support the IMOS Logistics process.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by your Managers.