Aerospace and Defence
Rate on application
about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently seeking Logistic Controllers on a Permanent basis to be based at RNAS Culdrose.
To perform the duties as laid down in the relevant Culdrose Logistic Support Work Instructions. Provide Logistics support as directed by Logistics Management in line with the IMOS contract. This encompasses the roles of stores accountancy and store keeping. In addition, operate within Leonardo Helicopter Division and MoD Health and Safety requirements.
- Carry out work which will enable CLF Management to achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to role, to include, SAP, MJDI, MIS, VITAL, GOLDesp and MoD DII.
- Ensure equipment is fully serviceable and meets the operating requirements in accordance with H&S HSP's
- Ensure all assets are stored, issued and receipted in accordance with JSP 886 and MoD Security JSP 440.
- All assets are to be packed to trade and commercial standards as a minimum.
- Contractual pipeline times are met when issuing serviceable equipment in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
- Receive, check, despatch, transfer or dispose of unserviceable equipment as advised ensuring contracted time line is met.
- Raise RA QNs as required.
- Loading and unloading of equipment, using the correct manual handling equipment, use of forklift truck or overhead crane.
- Maintain and control F760 assets in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
- Maintain and control all assets held in stock, in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework.
- Feed Repairable assets in against the Monthly Demand Plans.
- Ensure all assets are available for stocktaking by MoD, iaw Defence Logistics Framework.
- Support the Quality Engineers feeding in assets to Equipment Sentencing Cell and through the repair process and systems.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by your Managers.