North Yorkshire, England
Rail Technical Team
18 days ago
Recruiting for a Logistics and Consents Manager to work for a leading client in the Rail Industry based in York/Ullerskelf working on a contract basis.
Acting as the primary liaison between the project and the relevant stakeholders with regards to Statutory Traffic and Highways Consents and proactively developing productive relationships which deliver benefits for all parties.
Working alongside Property and Consents you are to identify and secure land, design access and compounds.
Submitting deliverables required for the Stage Gates with reference to Appendix C information.
Facilitating coordination with Statutory Undertakers throughout the design and construction of the works.
Assuring compliance with Construction Logistics Plans and reviewing all Traffic Management Plans and their associated drawings.
Manage production and submission of Traffic Management Plans and their periodic review.
Manage production and submission of Route Management Improvement and Safety Plans (ROMIS).
Manage production of Traffic Management Programme.
Manage Traffic and Highways site specific highways works programme.
Manage the Traffic and Highways submission of relevant consents.
- A relevant degree and/or transferrable industry expertise;
- Experience of working on collaborative projects with multiple
- Basic understanding of the New Roads and Street Works Act NRSWA;
- Basic understanding of the construction industry's Electronic Transfer of Noticing (EToN) system;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with key