Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
13 days ago
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Tier 1 contractor for a Logistics & Consents manager for the biggest Rail and Infrastructure scheme in the North. The role is a contract position and will be for a minimum of 2 years.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- The Project 2 Logistics & Consents Manager reports directly to the Logistics Lead and works alongside the Project Managers and Delivery Managers.
Acting as the primary liaison between the project and the relevant stakeholders with regards to Statutory Traffic and Highways Consents and proactively developing productive relationships which deliver benefits for all parties
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Working alongside NR Property and Consents you are to identify and secure land, design access and compounds.
* Submitting deliverables required for the Stage Gates with reference to Appendix C information.
* Facilitating coordination with Statutory Undertakers throughout the design and construction of the works.
* Assuring compliance with Construction Logistics Plans and reviewing all Traffic Management Plans and their associated drawings.
* Manage production and submission of Traffic Management Plans and their periodic review.
* Manage production and submission of Route Management Improvement and Safety Plans (ROMIS).
* Manage production of Traffic Management Programme.
* Manage Traffic and Highways site specific highways works programme.
* Manage the Traffic and Highways submission of relevant consents.
* Assists in the management of the interface with other contractors.
* Attendance at periodic progress meetings with Project 2.
* Attendance at Local Traffic Liaison Group meetings.
* Attendance at other stakeholder liaison meetings.
* Assist in preparation of Construction Logistics Plans.
* Provide Assurance that traffic management measures are being undertaken.
* A relevant degree and/or transferrable industry expertise
* Experience of working on collaborative projects with multiple companies. KEY COMPETENCIES - TECHNICAL
* Basic understanding of the New Roads and Street Works Act NRSWA
* Basic understanding of the construction industry's Electronic Transfer of Noticing (EToN) system
* Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
KEY COMPETENCIES - BEHAVIOURAL
* Experience in delivering to agreed timescales and standards
* Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to adapt methods and styles when required
* Initiative and proactivity.