Up to £9.70 per hour
5 months ago
Logistics Administrator; Portsmouth; £9.70 PAYE per hour; Contract
To support the Team Leaders within the Portsmouth Freight Centre by carrying out both specific and day to day administrative support tasks
- Act as focal point for system queries, maintain purification of system
- Assist with Goods Inwards receipt queries.
- Check delivery paperwork for duplicates, report missing items.
- Update Notice boards.
- Act as focal point for client queries, spreadsheet update.
- Act as focal point for container return bookings and queries.
- Check and maintain all Fork Lift check sheet paperwork and forward on a weekly basis.
- Assist Team Leader with implementation of Workspace.
- Assist in both Goods Inwards when required.
- Maintain training matrix for staff ensure all tickets and mandatory courses are in date booking training or prompting staff to book training.
- Good understanding of both Excel and Word processes
- Ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- Basic understanding of logistics role
- Knowledge of creating Excel spreadsheets and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Good organisation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Good communication skills
- Minimum GCSE Level.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this business