Piscataway, New Jersey
US$15.00 - US$18.00 per hour + up to 18.00 hourly
8 months ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Must be trained and certified to handle Customs duties.
2. Locate and understand HTSUS Database..
3. Review Customs entries verifying value, HTSUS.
4. Review invoices related to customs entries for accuracy.
5. Assist in tracking and tracing of both international and domestic shipments.
6. Oversee creation of export documentation and filing.
7. File export documents.
1. Responsible for maintaining warehouse inventory accuracy metrics.
2. Responsible for knowledge of and compliance with applicable warehouse procedures.
3. Inspects, receives, stores all parts and supplies. Issue all parts and supplies on time as per customer requested date, or within 15 min of receiving the part reservations for repairs.
4. Ensures items are stored in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, loss, or theft.
5. Processes the return to stock and return to vendor of damaged or rejected assets. Isolate all non conformities in the appropriate secured location.
6. Maintains warehouse in a neat, orderly and safe manner at all times.
7. Performs cycle counts and special inventories. Ensures computerized stock records are kept current and correct. Maintains all labels tags and markings on inventoried items.
8. Keeps all past and present airworthy paperwork and certificates of conformity files updated and organized.
9. Assists the Purchasing, Planning and Distribution Departments in maintaining accurate open parts orders and controlled documents. Also assists in administrative duties associated with order actions.
10. Maintain shelf life items and Hazmat stocks as per regulations and Thales procedures
1. Ships/Receives parts, supplies and equipment. Inspects containers and equipment for damage. Documents any damage to containers or equipment.
2. Creates the equipment and notification and verifies customer paperwork matches unit received. Performs receiving inspection and records any discrepancies. Delivers all repair units to applicable shops areas and places in designated locations.
3. Receives parts for inventory. Inspects shipping containers for damage. Records AWB number received, and delivers to inventory stockroom.
4. Records receipts of all other items (supplies, personal correspondence etc.) and distributes as applicable
5. Receives repaired parts form subcontractors. Inspects shipping container for damage. Records AWB number, part number, serial number, and work order received. Closes out work order in mainframe computer and delivers units to designated locations.
6. Responsible for the proper packaging of all shipments in accordance with ATA 300 standards. Creates AWB using FEDX Power Ship, UPS World Ship, or hand written AWB. Ensures proper documentation is included for international shipments.
7. Must be trained and certified to ship Hazmat materials
8. Maintains shipping/receiving area in a neat and orderly manner at all time.
9. Supports Stockroom picking and packing as needed.
May assist other departments in the performance of their functions as required by Management, including moving furniture, supplies, equipments, etc