25 days ago
Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Salary: Competitive; with additional bonus
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port; Runcorn; Chester
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting to a Logistics Administrator to support fast paced Logistics Planning activities. This will include PA support along with advanced reporting within Excel & SAP.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct PA/administrative support to the logistics teams
- Support of project teams
- Process purchasing requisitions
- Daily and monthly reporting via Excel and SAP; creating pivot tables and manipulating data
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Administrative experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader in a fast paced environment.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.