£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
8 months ago
Title: Logistics Administrator
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 37 per week
Rate: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour PAYE
We are currently looking for an experienced Logistics Administrator to work for one of key clients in Luton. This role involves working within the Despatch Logistics team to ensure the department meets business requirements and sales targets. The role will consist of working closely with other supply chain functions using several business systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- HMRC Processes
- Completing UK shipments / arranging transport for collection
- Completing export shipments / export licensing / arranging transport for collection
- Import clearances / import database - Communication with internal /external customers and suppliers
- Compliance with Environmental, Health & Safety and Energy Legislation and Company's Policies.
- Compliance with the Company's Environmental, Health & Safety and Energy Awareness procedures and ensures that all relevant legislation is complied with by effective implementation and management to all employees.
- Any other reasonable duties in line with business requirements
- Good numeracy and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills - Word, Excel, MS Office
- Good team and business understanding
- Ability to learn as full on the job training will be given
- Good timekeeping and self-motivated
- Shipping experience would be an advantage
Morson International are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; shiping; logistics; despatch; dispatch;