£24.00 - £26.00 per hour
6 days ago
Job title: Logistic S2P Transformation
Project Manager Logistic S2P - Stock to Point of Use (DTE3) Transformation
* Operational report to DTE3 - Stock to POU (DTE3) Transformation
Major accountabilities are:
* Act as deployment leader for the process owners delegate for all plants and FALs and as such will represent Distribute Process with the focus on Stock to POU flow worldwide.
* Contribute to achieve department planned targets.
* Support the proximity project managers within their proximity by being the experts in logistics linked to S2P Projects.
* Secure the interface to the LTP (Logistic Transformation Platform) for the plants & FALs and as such support people engagement & competences development for logistics.
* Drive the strategic re-engineering of the Supply Chain & logistics as defined via Logistic Transformation platform (LTP) for plants & FALs with the focus on Stock to POU (S2P).
* Support process operators in deployment evolution and the adequacy of standard solutions and processes to ensure local maturity level and to support the Rate ramp up / RC convergence.
* Facilitate interface with proximities & perform best-practices exchange & cross-fertilization.
Dedicated to Proximity Area
* Lead relevant business improvement projects within his/her responsibility scope
* Main activities
* Support to ensure that FAL & plant Distribute projects and initiatives are aligned to
DTE mission, strategy, target model and roadmap.
* Ensure the initiating, development, planning and implementation of innovative logistic concepts & projects to drive the strategic re-engineering of the Supply Chain in terms of LTP standards.
* Perpetuate and develop a pool of projects and best in class solutions and provide specialist support and direction on distribute processes, and support Process Operators in deployment evolution and adequacy of standard tools and methods and ensures local process maturity with the focus on S2P flows.
* Facilitate the interface to the Logistic Service Managers (DTLx), Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) and Procurement (POx)
* Act as deployment coordinator of the LTP piloted solution at plants & FALs
* Support process operators and provide expertise on E2E corporate project deployment, harmonization of practices, innovation and continuous improvement in the frame of LTP.
* Ensure effective communication to transverse functions and plant through the proximity team about projects status in which he/she is working on.
* Contribute to Distribute processes improvement and provide expertise on Distribute topics.
Dedicated to Proximity Area
* Capture and benchmark Plant priorities.
* CAPEX and OPEX identification for the relevant projects on his/her scope.
* Business Cases elaboration for Projects and Improvements (within his/her scope).
A. Ensure deployment of projects and initiatives related to LTP and Stock to POU flow, including any material flow from S2P.
B. Collect and share Best in Class Supply, Demand and Logistic Solutions across the countries and share and prepare to deploy this to the position location.
D. Support E2E process compliance and adherence.
E. Support "Logistic" gap analysis and develop the dedicated action plan and progressing to support smooth transition of LTP approaches to the business.
F. Implement harmonized processes, methods and tools in the perimeter of "Logistic Projects S2P" by providing specific process descriptions and training documents for Logistic Processes.
G. Project deliverables and Project reports according to LBIP+ methodology.