£22000 - £26000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Have you previously worked within a busy stores, distribution or logistics team? Are you used to working with an ERP/MRP system to monitor both incoming and outgoing goods? Would you like the chance to join a market leading business and form part of a highly successful team? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to work for a large engineering business just outside Wembley. You will form part of this amazing team to manage, coordinate and oversee the incoming of returned products as well as the outgoing of new or successfully repaired units. This is a busy role where you will be working between Engineering, Stores and Customer Services to ensure their commitments are met, that contents of stores are organised and units are where they should be, when they should be.
As Logistics Coordinator you will;
- Organise an efficient department comprising of Goods-In, Returns and Dispatch distribution units;
- Plan and communicate daily work plans;
- Communicate regularly with internal teams to ensure a smooth and efficient supply chain function;
- Liaise with 3rd party couriers/freight forwarders to ensure goods are collected and delivered on-time;
- Conduct regular audits of inventory to ensure these are maintained and stored correctly;
- Work with compliance to ensure goods meet required standards and legislation to be shipped;
- Track and report on departmental KPIs;
- Identify ways to implement process improvement within stores;
- Ensure staff are fully trained to carry out their job role;
- Ensure there is enough cover within the Stores Team during times of absence;
To be successful in this role you will have previously worked within a Stores/Logistics environment; understanding the processes and procedures needed to receive and dispatch goods. You will need excellent planning and organising skills in this role as you will be working across several departments to ensure a smooth and efficient service is provided to the business and external customers. Working in a highly regulated industry it would be great if you have experience of working within this environment such as; aerospace, pharmaceutical, MOD companies as you will then understand the strict processes required.
This is your chance to join a busy, successful and inclusive team to monitor and organise the running of their stores!
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!