£30000.00 - £35400.00 per annum
11 days ago
DV Cleared - Local Security Administrator
Corsham or London
The LSA provides a co-ordinated planned approach to Operational Security within the project. They provide timely and pragmatic advice to internal stakeholders to ensure programme compliance with the security policy and external stakeholders in accordance with mandated policies and procedures. Maintains communication for all security related matters.
The LSA contributes and works pragmatically to companywide processes, standards, procedures and work instructions. Contributes to reviews to ensure standards are being adopted. They ensure that any activities, processes and standards that can be planned and measured are undertaken to deliver the security requirements of the programme.
The LSA is responsible for complying with the Security Policies and appropriate Joint Services Publications (JSP's), delivering applicable security advice and support services to projects and delivering security support activities to ensure business value and cost effectiveness is achieved.
Security cleared to DV Level
- Experience within an MOD environment
- Demonstrable experience of conducting technical system monitoring and audits e.g. using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tooling or other elevated access privileges
- Detailed understanding and experience of delivering security in accordance with JSP440 and other HMG regulations e.g. IS4 and IS5
- Detailed knowledge of protective security covering all aspects of physical, information and technical security
- Good knowledge of legislation affecting security matters and their application (e.g. The Official Secrets Act, Data Protection Act etc)
- May have attended security related training at the Centre for Protection Infrastructure (CPNI)
- May possess knowledge of International Trafficking of Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Good presentation, organisation and facilitative skills
- Able to plan and prioritise own workload to meet programme
- Willing to travel and the ability to be mobile