Up to €440.00 per day
8 months ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Linux Administrator (with Docker experience) to join their team in Luxembourg. This is an initial 2 months, renewable.
- Specification of requirements of operations, including the elaboration of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA) in collaboration with users and persons responsible for operations
- Specification of solutions for operations: Specification of teams (number of persons, competencies), specification of management systems (technology, architecture), specification of any other tools needed in operations such as Configuration Management Database, Knowledge System, etc.
- Design of management systems and other tools: design of architecture, technical evaluation of alternatives offered on the market, conduct of proof of concept, testing in pre-production environment
- Implementation of new solutions for operations: migration of new systems in production environment, definition of procedures, training of operators for new procedures, development of tools (customisation or configuration of commercial tools, development of small tools such as websites, databases, etc.)
- Evaluation of quality and efficiency of operations by definition and implementation of metrics periodical follow-up of metrics proposal of measures to improve quality and/or efficiency of operations
- Assessment of training requirements
- Elaboration of courses
- Implementation of training sessions
- Assessment of results of training
- University degree, minimum 4 years post-secondary education, in an ICT related field, or equivalent
- Min. 8 years in the domain of ICT Infrastructures
- Min. 4 years: Linux infrastructure, including RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu / Debian Operating Systems.
- Docker: administration, image creation / containerization.
- Python scripting - desirable
- Elasticsearch administration - desirable
- Azure Clouds / AWS experience - desirable
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL best practices in ICT operations
- Excellent knowledge of human resources aspects of operations such as, but not limited to,
competencies, work volumes, change management, training
- Excellent knowledge of tools for ICT management: standards, market trends, practical
- Excellent technical knowledge of ICT infrastructure and systems in his/her domain of expertise.
- Recent practical experience with ICT operations in his/her domain of expertise: setup of operations, conducting of operations, implementation and follow-up of SLAs
- Good Knowledge of English, French highly desirable
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.