£12.60 - £12.65 per annum
7 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Liner to join the team with our prestigious client
To line and fit out containers using nail guns, staplers, battery operated drills and various other hand tools.
* Lay vinyl.
* Prepare and install timber framework.
* Install 1st fix electrics.
* Insulate walls and ceilings.
* Fit wall boards and ceiling boards.
* Fit plastic trim and skirting.
* Use floor welder on seams of vinyl.
* Build internal partition walls and hang internal doors.
* Fit base units/sinks/worktops as per drawing
* Fit pin boards/vents as per drawing
* Liaise with charge hand/supervisor
* Comply with Health and Safety.
Reports to - Charge hand/ Supervisor.
Standard working hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30 to 4.30 and Friday 7.30 am to 1.30 pm but please note that due to Covid the site is currently working staggered shifts which may mean earlier start or finish times.
Shift working (including nightshift) may be neccessary and overtime may be available, shifts and hours over 40 will be paid at an enhanced rate.
Due to the volume of CVs received if you have not had a response within 48 hours please take it that your application will not be progressed.