Up to £18.00 per hour + shift uplift
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Line Maintenance Technicians for our client based at RAF Brize Norton.
* Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have a minimum of 3 years' experience performing maintenance on operating aircraft and/or an EASA Cat 'A' licence.
* Be able to demonstrate experience maintaining commercial or military transport aircraft.
* Knowledge and experience using aircraft manuals and technical instructions to complete maintenance tasks on aircraft.
* Be able to attain UK Security Clearance.
* Be flexible with working hours and able to work to a shift pattern.
* Be driven and self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team or be autonomous where required.
* Perform maintenance tasks to the high level of engineering standards expected by the client and comply with all company procedures.
* Human factors, SFAR88 (Fuel Tank Safety) & EWIS (electrical wiring and interconnecting systems) continuation training record.
* Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks primarily on A400M aircraft and its components in a line maintenance environment under the supervision of civilian and military certifying staff.
* Provide support on occasion for workshop and maintenance support activities.
* Host/Manage any OEM working party activities that may be required within.
* Support on-going improvement and expansion initiatives.
* Mentor and support new civilian and military staff.