5 months ago
Morson International are working with a key client in the Nuclear Sector, who have a current requirement for a Lift Supervisor to be based at their site operations in Culham (Oxfordshire). This is a 12 month assignment and a competitive hourly rate is on offer to a suitably qualified/experienced candidate.
- The Lift Supervisor will be appointed by the Authorising Person or nominee.
- The Lift Supervisor shall take responsibility for the personal supervision of, organisation, control and safety of complex lifting operations.
- The Lift Supervisor shall ensure adequate inspection and condition of all equipment before it is used.
- The Lift Supervisor shall provide instruction (pre-job brief) and supervision to the lift team, as necessary for the lifting operation to be performed.
- The Lift Supervisor shall complete a Point of Work Lifting Assessment before the lift.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Carry a valid Lift Supervisor Blue/Green skills card
- Have successfully completed an appropriate training course (i.e. Lift Supervisor or LOLER AP(L)) and will be able to demonstrate, by portfolio, that he/she (as trainee) has been 'assisted' by experienced Lift Supervisors over an appropriate number/type of successful lifts.
- The Lift Supervisor will be periodically assessed, by the Authorising Person, for continuing competence.
- This assessment will involve a review of Lift Supervisor training continuing validity and assessment of that Lift Supervisor's portfolio.
- The Lift Supervisor is an Appointed Position