Stockport, Greater Manchester
£32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Lift Inspection Engineer
Location: - Home based covering Stockport
Salary: - £32,000 + £34,000 + car + pension + benefits + day time hours + training
Hours: - Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40)
Key benefits are
* You will go into a wide range of industrial commercial buildings to inspect passenger lifts.
* On the job training with a short stint of training away to begin (1-2 weeks). Possible cross training to other inspections in future.
* They have hundreds of Engineers that each cover a geographical area / patch.
* Very stable and profitable company - extremely good job security.
* Working for a global inspection company - lots of career path options.
Must have hands on experience on:
* Lifts - passenger lifts, stair lifts or escalators.
* NVQ Level 3 or above in a relevant mechanical discipline
* Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
* Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc)
* Write reports.
* You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your area
To apply, please follow the relevant links on this page, alternatively you can contact me on LinkedIn (Charlie Moore, working at Morson International)