Rate on application
8 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a HGV / LGV Motor Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to work for one of our Military Air clients at RAF Northolt.
* Maintenance and rectification of all specialist Airfield support vehicles (Green Fleet)
* Work closely with the MTMS Workshop Supervisor ensuring the highest engineering principles and procedures are followed at all time. Team ethos essential.
* Be part of a roster which may include out of hours duty fitter call outs to RAF vehicles - additional remuneration offered.
* Strictly adhere to Station and Health and Safety policy and directives
* Provide close supervision as required to the Section Apprentice ensuring a can do attitude to training and development is prevalent at all times
* Any other tasks required to ensure a smooth operation in the MTMS Section at Northolt/Benson
* This role will require regular travel to and from RAF Northolt and RAF Benson.