£300 - £350 per annum
15 days ago
Level 3 Technical Support Engineer - Windows, Active Directory, Network, Config
My client is actively looking for a Level 3 Engineer who has a strong background in Active Directory within a windows environment. This is a hands on role technical opportunity.
- Windows Domain Management
- Active Directory - Management/Admin
- SCCM, WSUS, InfoBlox DHCP management and use of
- GPO - creation, amendments and deletion
- Firewall config and network protocols
- FLEX LM License server management
- Baseline (BPSS) clearance is needed for this opportunity
This requires onsite presence at the clients offices in Bristol and is an initial 2 month contract.