£24000 - £26000 per annum + Shift allowance, Bonus + more
29 days ago
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service desk Analyst or 1st Line Support engineer to join a leading global IT Services organisation This role is an integral part of a high performing support team and will see you monitoring notifications and events and providing fixes, documenting and liaising with 3rd parties to resolve incidents. This is a shift role with 4 Days on and 4 Days off and offers an excellent shift allowance and benefits package. You'll receive amazing training from day one and real progression opportunities for those hungry to develop their career.
Skill set required
- Provide 2 line Support to Clients for all Operational Incidents and Support Requests.
- Provide 2nd Line triage and where resolution is not within the remit of the desk, escalation to relevant 3rd line Teams.
- Tracking of the Incidents and Problem records to Resolution and Closure
- Managing Incident and Problem tickets within SLA's
- Practical experience supporting Microsoft platforms
- Experience supporting, or knowledge of server operating systems such as Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Any Virtualisation experience is beneficial.
- Office 365, Active Directory
You'll be joining a global organisation who provides IT Services to highly secure environments and a such you should be SC Cleared or be willing to undergo the vetting process.