Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Pension, training
about 1 year ago
Our client, an award winning and expanding IT Managed Services organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Desktop/Server Support Engineer with mixed platform skills to provide level 2 & and some 3 support line in an onsite capacity.
This position's primary focus will be working across 2nd level support of Desktop and Server technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, Office365, desktop rollouts, operating system, server build/maintenance) - in a predominately Windows environment. Previous experience with Cisco, VMWare or Hyper-V would be highly advantageous.
What we need from you
- MCSA or MCP certifications with proven experience with Windows Server 2008/12 (server builds, systems administration etc.).
- Experience with Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange, and Office Suite.
- Outstanding communication skills with an energetic and dynamic nature coupled with a team player's attitude.
- Previous experience with VMware or Hyper-V or certifications with these, would be advantageous.
- Citrix XenDesktop is highly beneficial
The role will be joining a tight knit team of Support Engineers who cover everything from Network Communications, Systems Administration, Storage/Virtualisation, Cloud and End User Technologies.
Apply immediately, a clear structure career path is waiting for you!