Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
£308 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Legal and Contracts Business Administrator
12 Month Fixed term Contract (Maternity cover)
Negotiable Salary (Based on experience)
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We have an opportunity for a Legal and Contracts Business Administrator to join our team in Manchester on a temporary basis. This role will report into the Morson Commercial director and will be an integral liaison with Senior Legal Advisor and executive Management.
Role duties -
- Provide strong administration support across the Morson group and its entities
- Liaise and support all business Operational Boards
- Manage and maintain business trackers for legal and contractual queries including;
- New contract review
- Cross-group contract coordination
- Assist in reviewing all new and tendered business contracts
- Assist in maintaining contract archive records
- Proactively progress contract enquiry through to conclusion
- Liaise and work with external legal providers
- Liaise with internal finance and billing teams
- Collect and disseminate relevant market data, including attending seminars, presentations etc
- Taking responsibility for the preparation of a Company legal newsletter
- Preparation of costings analysis and maintenance of KPI data
- Contractual negotiation assistance
- Assist with dispute resolution
- Demonstrative experience administering contracts/legal documentation
- Ambitious and hardworking individual
- Demonstrative experience developing relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidential and professional manner when working with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Computer literate, with moderate Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.