Crawley, West Sussex
£200 - £250 per day
6 months ago
Learning Content Designer
Site Location: Crawley
Expenses/ Travel allowance: nil
Direct reports: none
The Learning Content Developer will be responsible for the timely design, development and quality assurance of end user instructional training, using a variety of authoring and media tools. There will be the need to work in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Process Convergence Team (PCT) to create appropriate learning artefacts.
Design and create learning materials for The Unifi Programme
Learning Needs Analysis
* Design the training materials based on Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) outcomes, including learning objectives, topics, prerequisites (delivered in line with the Business Change Approach), delivery method and duration.
Learning Material Development
* Define the detailed content for each module via an agreed course outline
* Develop the training materials and videos with input from functional and business subject matter experts (process convergence team).
* Provide instructional design expertise to ensure training is 'hands-on', clear and contextual
* Use a variety of authoring tools (Storyline Articulate, Vyond, Assima) and Microsoft Office.
Transition to Business as usual / 'Run'
* Ensure that material is packaged and modulised in a way that makes it easy for new joiners to find relevant knowledge materials and identify relevant SMEs to support self-paced learning
? Essential good standard of written and technical English
? Experience in Technology Driven Programmes
? Good quality instructional design skills
? Proven experience of creating high quality eLearning (with Storyline Articulate familiarity an advantage)
? Technology-savvy: strong working knowledge of Microsoft tools and ideally ERP/PLM systems and/or knowledge of training technologies such as UPK
? Highly competent training professional
? Proven experience in change/transformation/IT projects
? Expert in crafting multi-channel training programmes
? Inspired copywriting skills
? High energy, resilient, motivated, resourceful, focused, and innovative