Crawley, West Sussex
£220.00 - £250.00 per day
30 days ago
Learning Content Designer, eLearning, User Training, Storyline Articulate, Vyond, Assima, Microsoft Office, Instructional Design
Morson International have a contract requirement for a Learning Content Designer to be based in Crawley for an initial 6 months. You will design and create eLearning to support our client's training strategy for a large internal transformation programme.
The Learning Content Developer will be responsible for the timely design, development and quality assurance of end user instructional training, using a variety of authoring and media tools. There will be the need to work in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Process Convergence Team (PCT) to create appropriate learning artefacts.
- Experience in variety of authoring tools (Storyline Articulate, Vyond, Assima) and Microsoft Office
- Proven experience of creating high quality eLearning (with Storyline Articulate familiarity an advantage)
- Experience in Technology Driven Programmes
- Good quality instructional design skills
- Technology-savvy: strong working knowledge of Microsoft tools and ideally ERP/PLM systems and/or knowledge of training technologies such as UPK
- Highly competent training professional
- Proven experience in change/transformation/IT projects
- Expert in crafting multi-channel training programmes
- Inspired copywriting skills
- High energy, resilient, motivated, resourceful, focused, and innovative
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated copy of your CV.