£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Encirc is unique. From the manufacturing of container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, we're the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service.
Based out of their world class facility based in Elton, Encirc are looking for a talented Talent/Learning & Development Specialist to support the HR team in contributing to the identification, development and implementation of strategic learning and development needs, ensuring that plans are in place and the execution of them enables the business to meet its functional and commercial objectives.
Responsible for designing and delivering leadership and management development, identifying professional development and further educational needs, as well as supporting other key processes including; recruitment, induction, engagement, apprenticeships and graduate programmes.
The key accountabilities will involve;
- To provide challenge to the operation to constantly improve skill sets and quality of performance through ongoing training and development of its people
- Ensuring all new employees have appropriate on-boarding plans relevant to their role in conjunction with the main corporate induction
- Delivering and facilitating training and development programmes
- Liaising with third party providers in delivering training and development programmes that meet the business needs
- Providing support to line managers in ensuring competency frameworks are in place and employees are competent to perform their roles
- Capturing ongoing training needs by working collaboratively with line managers in order to align appropriate sources of training to meet the business need
- Provide expertise to enable the business to implement training and L&D strategies.
- Coach line managers to adopt a self-service functionality and manage their own team member's development independently using relevant technology and processes
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven track record providing operational L&D support in medium to large multi-site sized organisations
- Proven ability of positive and constructive relationship management across multiple departments
- Able to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of continuous improvements in people development practices
- Experience of working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- CIPD or CTP qualified or equivalent Level 3 qualification in training / teaching practices
This is an opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.