US$30.00 - US$35.00 per hour
14 days ago
The Learning and Development Officer is in charge of the company Learning Hub operations. It means that she/he has to drive the Learning and Development campaigns, monitor the training plan and the associated budget. She/he is responsible for the company Learning Hub effectiveness and efficiency. More specifically she/he has to put in place the right processes, the relevant dashboard with actionable information and the optimization of the existing tools.
The learning and development officer is also in charge of the training coordination for the leadership, OD, change management, finance and Marketing and Sales practices, working in close partnership with the Practice Leader and also the other training coordinators in the team.
* Function as a Global Focal for company Operations in North America interacting consistently with local businesses, international partners at Group level and global community of stakeholders
* Optimize existing processes and tools, educate and communicate to company and HR community on new and updates procedures/tools
* Create and implement detailed work plans for HR campaigns supported/led by the Company
* Monitor operation activities /actions and engage with Practice Leaders/key stakeholders to ensure timely execution
* Communicate with subject matter experts, managers and supervisors to update on training/campaigns changes, requirements, and/or employee matters.
* Ensure timely resolution of customer inquiries (employees and managers) to ensure the company meet established service level agreement
* Track and report company KPI's for L&D activities (training, digital learning, specialty programs, other initiatives as needed)
* Monitors, track and report company budget, expenses and accounts payable in alignment with corporate finance/business Lines requirements and company objectives and goals
* Establish and maintain relationship with consultants, vendors and partners of the company Learning Hub
* Manage statements of work and proposals, partnering with NA Procurement team to follow company requirements
* Coordinate Ethics learning campaigns with the Ethics Committee and HR Leadership, partner with shared services to ensure communications and completion of Ethics courses
* Ensure all data and actions related to training audits are completed, accurately recorded in a timely matter to ensure the company meets compliance standards
* Maintain Learning Management System records/data. This includes input, editing, error resolution, file transfer information, and all situations regarding the LMS/TMS.
* Partner with the training coordinator to manage the training calendar, online registration, and coordinate training classes for all locations, and employees' assignments whether in-house, external, or online.
* Organize training sessions for new and existing employees. This includes assembling of participant sign-in sheets, updating attendance/course completion scores, ensuring course reminders are sent out, collecting pre-work (as necessary), communicating with participants to clarify course parameters, and preparing rooms and or computers for ILT and Webinar training sessions.
* Performs all administrative duties associated with conducting training, including all pre-training prep work, coordinating learning schedules and calendars, maintaining participant records, and tracking
* Ensure training materials are ordered and received in a timely manner. Materials are defined as any item necessary to conduct a course including but not limited to manuals, flip charts, meals, pens, markers, locations, presenters, projectors, audio, and of the like.
* Create materials using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and/or other software.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities you should possess:
* Minimum 3 years' experience in training coordination and/ or project management required
* Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field preferred a combination of education and work experience equivalent to the degree may be considered
* Previous project management experience and PMP Certification preferred
* Experience monitoring and tracking budgets experience in a training departments preferred
* Knowledge of training techniques, training models and learning theories
* Strong computer skills, including MS Office and learning management systems required
* Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and customer service skills required, with the ability to deal with tact and diplomacy with all levels of the organization
* Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and handle changing priorities and deadlines
* Must be able to interact with diverse individuals, groups, and levels of the organization. Requires considerable accuracy and ability to produce under tight deadlines.
* Ability to exercise good judgment and analytical skills in determining which matters require immediate attention and escalation procedures
* Solve problems, reacting quickly and productively, serving as a resource for specific problems and undertaking the appropriate steps to resolve
* Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks with minimal supervision