Stockport, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
The L&D / Training Consultant will be working within a fast moving, busy environment, supporting the Leadership Team and Line Management to ensure the ongoing effective development of it's people.
The Training Consultant will be responsible for ensuring high quality end to end learning solutions that have clear, measurable outcomes to meet the needs of our business through a variety of channels that enable first class service delivery and technical resolution. They will demonstrate the ability to understand and effectively diagnose business and individual requirements, as well as maintaining strong internal stakeholder relationships to ensure successful design, delivery, implementation and embedding of interventions.
This role is a highly visible role across the company with the expectation that you will champion Organisation Development and build further the profile of the HR & People function across the company. A dynamic individual with a strong passion for helping others learn. You are someone who enjoys supporting managers to identify ways to bridge the learning gap between a technical topic and varying levels of technical understanding of our staff.
- Design and deliver a high-quality Induction training programme to new colleagues through collaboration with HR & People and Senior Management; Attain buy-in and sign off from stakeholders with content ownership
- Working closely with the business to ensure learning solutions are designed, delivered and evaluated to meet the specific developmental and organisational needs, including behavioural training
- Upskill and support other staff in design and delivery of learning methods
- Implement and maintain a learning library in conjunction with HR & People - including class materials, presentations, activities and assessment methods
- Share your skills in other areas as-needed by participating in business projects
- Report into HR & People Development on training resources, budget and spend
- Report on ROI (Return on investment) of any learning interventions
- Contribute to the management of any LMS Learning Management System
- Work with the Head of HR & People to review and develop the existing L&D offering and identify areas for improvement, as well as supporting the development of a plan to deliver enhancements
- To be an integral part of building a feedback culture and the desire to drive this forward within the business
- Strong communication skills - interpersonal, verbal & written with the ability to manage stakeholders and influence at all levels.
- Flexible organisation skills
- Enthusiasm for lifelong learning and development; Experienced coach/trainer/facilitator for minimum of 2 years
- Highly confident in working and executing a plan independently, but ensuring they are utilising and working with their immediate and wider team in the process
- Natural ability to be analytical and problem-solve
- Proven ability to project manage design and delivery end-to-end of training programmes.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent relationship building skills with employees of all levels.
- Professional and engaging manner.
- Ability to see things from others point of view and roll your sleeves up as and when required to support colleagues in meeting their commitments
- Up to date on latest L&D trends and industry best practice.