Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000.00 per annum
27 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an L&D Manager to lead the development and delivery of the L&D strategy, plan learning solutions which improve Manager capability, colleague performance, and customer service.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Work with the Stakeholder population to undertake the training needs analysis and collaborate with other L&D colleagues across the group to develop the L&D strategy and plan which aligns to the People Strategy.
- Work with SMEs and departmental trainers develop learning and development solutions (including induction) which ensure front line colleagues are competent in all aspects of their roles including providing high levels of customer service
- Develop learning solutions that improve management capability.
- Collaborate across the Group on defined projects and to ensure solutions are developed to be relevant and usable across all functions where applicable.
- Develop the Learning Management System (LMS) content to optimise its use in providing effective, efficient, timely learning and development solutions
- Optimise the learning and development budget, finding innovative ways to deliver effective development, creating solutions which can be used across functions multiple times, driving efficiencies in terms of how training is delivered.
- Create learning and development interventions which are effective, inclusive, optimising the use of technology. Measure the effectiveness of learning interventions and use data and feedback to improve offerings.
- Lead the implementation of group L&D programmes
- Support the development of L&D skills in operational appointed trainers
- Work with key colleagues and stakeholders to support roll-out and delivery of apprenticeship and graduate programmes
- Ensure we are accessing all available funding to ensure cost effective delivery of L&D solutions
- Collaborate with the Academy lead to ensure plans are aligned with the overall L&D strategy and plan and ensure the opportunities/benefits of the academy are maximised
Key Skills and experience;
- Demonstrated experience of leading the development and delivery of L&D strategy and plan
- Demonstrated experience of designing and delivering effective learning and development interventions
- Experience of scoping L&D solutions and facilitating delivery of these through 3rd parties
- Able to structure and deliver complex projects across large populations
- Can demonstrate development of L&D solutions involving best practice use of technology. Familiar with learning management systems and how to optimise their use for delivery and reporting
- Strong stakeholder management, listening, and influencing skills.
- Able to quickly build relationships both internally and externally.