4 months ago
Learning & Development Advisor; 6 month contract; Stevenage
We are looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to work for a large defence company based in Stevenage on a 6 month contract.
- To act as the prime interface with the customer areas for all matters relating to L&D
- To provide expert advice & guidance, diagnosis and/or information to internal customers and HR colleagues as required
- To be the link between the internal customer areas, core L&D team and the supplier partner(s)
- To develop formal & informal L&D solutions to support the client area and their achievement of their business plan objectives
- To proactively identify the key people and change factors that enable improved business and operational performance to meet business plan targets
- To support the development of key initiatives across the business in line with Business requirements
- To conduct analyses and/or diagnostics to identify appropriate interventions
- To project manage L&D specific programmes including communications, deployment, process development & evaluation
- Creation of L&D processes relevant to areas of responsibility plus drive & facilitate change/improvement for relevant L&PD processes
- To work with colleagues in France, Italy or Germany as required
- To manage within a given budget
- To manage the design and delivery of key strategic learning initiatives as required
- To design and personally facilitate workshops occasionally as required
- Provision of 360 feedback and /or psychometric assessments as required
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills - written and verbal along with strong relationship building skills. You will also have strong consultancy skills, problem solving and facilitation skills. You will be able to analyse complex organisational, business problems and undertake thorough & comprehensive diagnoses.
You will have generalist HR knowledge along with L&D specialism. Good training design, delivery and evaluation skills are required along with a good knowledge of organisation development tools and processes. You will be IT literate - especially proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Some travel to Bristol and Bolton will be required.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.