Up to £21000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Learning & Development Administrator.
We are currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Administrator to be based in our Surbiton office.
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:00
Responsible for the effective administration and coordination of HSE, Compliance, IOSH and Technical training activities and support requirements for the business.
Supporting the L&D manager and Head of UK HSE Operations by providing a professional administrative resource ensuring that compliance, health and safety and technical skills training courses are properly administered, monitored, delivered, evaluated and reported on in accordance with learning and development strategies.
Systems & Learning Resources
- Work with Compliance and HR departments to maintain and update employee training course profiles within Essential Skills utilising the Unique Training Code (UTC) allocation.
- Manage training calendar with Compliance Trainers and L&D Manager to maintain Training Plans by Business Unit and functional department as required
- Work with Compliance, HR and line managers to help identify compliance skills gaps for TUPE'd employees and help to find training solutions to close skills gap
- Organise monthly distribution of HSE Team Talks across the business
- Based on requests from the business, organise training for HSE, Technical and IOSH courses including:
- booking compliance trainers
- book venues and refreshments for training
- book and record IOSH Managing and Working Safely courses, liaising with external IOSH training providers
- work with Compliance, HR and Line Managers to ensure courses are fully populated
- preparation and dissemination of joining instructions including pre and post course information to all participants
- Chase up any pre-course work
- Administer training invoices and internal charges where applicable
- Production and distribution of training certificates
- Ensuring accurate attendance records are kept
- Liaise with Compliance staff to ensure that close collaboration and coordination exists between the Learning & Development and H&S and Compliance functions so that full skills requirements and complete training records exist by employee and by role type
- Report monthly to L&D Manager and Head of HSE Operations on booked courses, cancelled courses and non-attendance
- Production and distribution of training certificates and delegate registers, ensuring that accurate attendance records are kept
- Printing training materials and ensuring that they are delivered to the training venue in a timely manner
- Inputting nominations onto L&D database
- Inputting and analysing evaluations to ensure quality and standard of training is maintained
- Cross-charging contracts and departments on a monthly basis where applicable
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries in a timely manner
- Providing administrative support to L&D manager and Head of UK H&S Operations including written communication to delegates, external training providers, venues and management
- Provide ad-hoc duties and absence-cover to support the L&D function as and when required
- Provide support at learning events/workshops as requested from time to time
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified to A' level or equivalent
- The ability to manage high volumes of transactional activity accurately and in a timely fashion, whilst being cognisant of the importance of hitting deadlines.
- Highly capable and confident managing information systems.
- Excellent Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office and Power Point IT skills
- Good attention to detail with excellent English grammar
- The drive, determination and tenacity to manage others with regard to compliance towards training requests and attendance on courses booked, whilst promoting the importance of learning and development in our business.
- A self-starter, comfortable working without constant day to day management
- Excellent organisational and planning skills are essential in this role.
- Flexibility and ability to respond to changing priorities
- Good influencing and strong communication skills are essential
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare after 6 months
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.