North West England, England
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
12 days ago
An established Pricing team are looking for a passionate and driven Pricing Analyst to work across various departments developing statistical and pricing solutions in their Manchester HQ.
This rapidly growing online marketing business, who sell their products globally are looking to develop cutting edge algorithms and pricing strategies to deliver insights in the digital marketing space, that will involve a strong Maths skill and a sleeves rolled up approach.
As a Pricing Analyst you will work collaboratively with the pricing team to deliver risk prices to support the wider European team.
Working for a well-established thought leader, you'll be pushed to develop within this growing team, where you'll be fully supported up regular upskilling.
- A strong Maths background with an MsC or PhD in relevant field
- Exposure to a coding language such as Python
- Managing and leading pricing strategy for a global business
- A clear and consistent communicator
- Mentorship and training from a thought leader within the industry
- 20% Bonus with clear targets to hit it
- Be part of a new team, with clear progression opportunities
- Training and Development at a Degree level
The role would someone from a strong academic background looking to get more commercial experience.
To learn more please contact Chris Coyne on Linkedin or apply directly through the advert.