Up to £31.70 per hour
26 days ago
Leadership & Equality Manager UK; £31.70/hr LIMITED UK; Contract
We are looking for someone to join the Learning and Development team, responsible for leading the development and sustainment of the UK Leadership management framework and the coordination with the site HR VPs for Talent Management including the support on diversity projects implementation across the UK underpinned by the HR Strategy.
Location is site based with UK/Transnational cross functional support as required some travel is required.
- Understand specific business targets and convert this into the design, develop, production, delivery of the leadership framework and evaluate its impact on the UK business / divisions to ensure fresh and effective leadership practices in line with external standards and internal cultures.
- Ensure alignment with Corporate HR and UK Divisions on the leadership frameworks and links to international programmes and how they align with the leadership framework to ensure efforts are not duplicated
- Source solutions through internal and external agents as appropriate and act as project manager for all aspects of the leadership framework including risk mitigation, supplier bids, customer support, delivery management and quality of the programmes deployed
- Coordinate on behalf of the HR VPs the coordination of leadership development across the UK.
Talent Management (Key People)
- Coordinate and proactively support the VP HRs in the identification and development / deployment of our key people programmes including tracking and reporting on the population at a UK Level
- Liaise with UK Management teams and Corporate on International Mobility opportunities, UK Mobility and other options to inform the HR VPs on retention plans within the group balanced with business demands and career development to ensure the war on talent is won
- Work with the resourcing team to understand how our early careers frameworks, external labour market position and other variables affect the key people plans and put in place effective action plans to mitigate any risks or take advantage of opportunities to improve our people performance / contribution to business targets.
- Design, Development and implement in coordination with the HR VPs a talent management framework aligned with the practices in corporate to facilitate active management of our key people. E.g. succeed to lead programme.
- Support the Head of Diversity on the implementation of the plan and programmes identified for the D&I Agenda in conjunction with the HR VPs and other business leads to support improvements in for example gender pay gaps, diversity mix of UK business etc ensuring inclusion and related activities are given the appropriate attention to ensure our reputation and business culture is one that positively supports D&I.
- Significant experience of L&D in a high paced environment
- Act as a consultant and facilitating/challenging operating practices to improve performance
- Experience in negotiating complex tasks requiring political sensitivity and involvement in democratic process.
- Full CIPD member or equivalent
- Evidence of further self / professional development
- Evidence of further professional qualifications appropriate to HR/L&D
- Ability to build and manage effective relationships at senior levels across complex client base
- Self-motivated and energetic with personal credibility and professional confidence
- Strong influencing and coaching abilities
- Experience in the development and delivery of learning solutions
- Use analytical skills to interpret business information and turn into L&D plans
- Business Acumen
- Full membership of CIPD
- Evidence of effective and efficient organisational skills
- Principles and practices of Learning & Development, Talent Management & D&I
- Knowledge of management best practice and the application of change management techniques
- Requires depth & breadth of business knowledge, both general (Finance, economics) & specific (Customers, Business Model etc)
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- At ease with rapid change
- Results driven
- Ability to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Flexible approach to working
- Personal Integrity
- Sound strategic and tactical sense (ability to prioritise)
- Commitment to high quality work and customer service
- Committed to equality of opportunity, social inclusion and sustainable development principles
- Ability to disseminate knowledge
- Decisive, assertive, yet democratic
- Enthusiastic team worker
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Human Resources; HRBP; CIPD; HR Generalist; ER; Employment Relations; Employee Relations; Employer Relations; Resource Planning; Trade Unions; Stakeholder management; People development; Talent Management; Succession Planning; HR Policies; Change Management; Mediation; HR Advisor; HR Specialist; Employment Law; People Management; Learning and Development