Up to €525.00 per day
24 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking URGENTLY for a Leader Security Specialist to join their team in Luxembourg by no later than 16th of July 2019. This is initially a 11 months contract with real possibilities of renewal.
- Ensure continuous endpoint protection by daily monitoring and exploiting McAfee security suite (Virus scan, ePO, HIPS) and configuring MS Windows security (using GPO,PowerShell, MSI, Applocker, EMET)
- Perform Incident response (IR): manage incidents with the ticketing and workflow systems used for IR, collect relevant information, produce reports
- Perform forensic and suspicious file analysis: identify, collect artefacts remotely or locally, perform a technical analysis and import the results in the incident response process
- Evaluate IT products available on the market (including realisation of prototypes, etc.), in particular Mc Afee Application control, MS Applocker, and other end-point security solutions
- Contribute to evaluating log management and security monitoring solutions (e.g. HP Arcsight, Splunk)
- Support project management (draft functional specifications, review deliverables, provide technical input)
- Produce documentation and reports (installation, configuration guidance, assessment reports)
- Develop system software (e.g. scripts for automated configuration, system analysis, alerting, wiki templates and workflows, automated dashboards).
- University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary education) in an ICT related field with a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in IT or minimum 16 years overall IT experience in case of no Degree
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in the domain of IT security / as technical security analyst
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the field of endpoint protection and/or incident response
- Proven experience with the following is required:
- McAfee security suite (Virus scan, ePO, HIPS) and MS Windows security (using GPO, PowerShell, MSI, Applocker, EMET)
- Log management, forensics and suspicious files analysis
- Endpoint protection, security events detection and analysis, incident response.
- Proven experience in testing, integration, configuration and central monitoring of ICT security solutions.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered a strong asset.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.