8 months ago
My client are is leading Engineering and Advisory Consultancy operating across countries throughout Europe and involved in some of the largest and most prestigious projects within Construction and Engineering.
They boast a turnover of over €1bn and have been operating for over 60 years.
This organisation is currently carrying out work on a Wind Turbine project in the Baltic which is currently at final investment decision stage.
With that in mind, they require a professional Wind Turbine Engineer, with extensive technical and practical knowledge of offshore wind turbine technology and projects.
The role will be live in October, primarily be based in London with occasional trips to Madrid and will be for a duration of 12 months absolute minimum.
This is a high-level role where the individual will lead the WTG package. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to
* Representing the WTG package in technical meetings with the Engineering team and the pertinent disciplines packages.
* Review, assess and negotiate with WTG supplier proposals to ensure compliance with the programme, budget, quality and health and service standards set out by the end client.
* Attend programme progress meetings both internal, with the end client and WTG suppliers
* Organise and lead technical workshops and meetings with the WTG suppliers to progress negotiations
* Elaborate and review technical and contract documents and specifications
* Develop internal procedures and inspection protocols
* Support the turbine development plan in terms of certification and prototype erection
* Management of Consultants to deliver key advice and compliance, Contractors for specific areas of expertise (Electrical, Foundations, Wind Resource, I&L, SCADA)
You should have carried out similar, consultative roles on offshore windfarm projects.