North West England, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
25 days ago
We are currently working with a well renowned Fintech company based in greater Manchester. They are working with some very state of the art tech stacks providing spend management solutions comprised of travel, expense and compliance.
Due to team expansion and additional project wins they're now after a well-rounded Lead Tester to work alongside 2 other testers.
As the Lead Tester you will be responsible for testing the company's software releases within the IT software development function.
You will also be expected to:
- Take part in non-functional and functional testing, tracking defects and also sending all reports to senior management
- Use a wide range of technologies across mobile, Windows and web services to test new features across the product suite
- Identify bugs and issues whilst liaising with the Support team
- Add value to process improvements and working practices
- Contribute to adding new features and functionalities by engaging with developers and designers
To be successful in the role of Lead Tester, you'll have the following skills:
- Test case generation and test data design
- Test methods and tools (Selenium / TFS)
- Automation and manual test principles
- Testing software through full lifecycle
Any knowledge of the following will hold you in good stead:
- Knowledge of software design and development
- Global Distribution Software (Sabre / Amedeus)
- Agile methodologies
This is an urgent requirement for a leader in their trade and interviews scheduled for w/c 1st April 2019. One stage interview process. The ideal candidate will get the opportunity to work with the Test Release Manager, Software Delivery Manager, Project Managers, Support Team Lead, Dev Manager and other tech IT Contacts.
Get in touch for more info or APPLY and send your updated CV.
Note: Only candidates eligible to work in the UK without a Visa will be considered!