Rate on application
about 1 month ago
* The requirement is for an experienced test engineer to assist with New Product Introduction (NPI) testing of gas detection products. The engineer will work from high level test cases, validating and executing existing test cases and designing new test cases where necessary.
* The work will be based in Poole, working within a small test team but as part of a wider international team.
* The engineer will assist in the NPI testing of new gas detection products.
* The candidate will work with a small team within a larger multinational team.
* The engineer will familiarise themselves with the product and test requirements through to executing, recording and reporting test cases with a minimum of supervision.
* The engineer will work from high level test cases and requirements, identify and set up test conditions, and record equipment and methods for later use. Ideally the engineer would assist with subsequent report creation and compliance verification.
* Able to quickly become familiar with new products
* Able to design, implement, execute and document test cases against requirements
* Familiarity with lab and electronics test equipment
* Familiarity with normal office and internet tools
* Flexible approach