16 days ago
the integrated British American Tobacco (BAT) Track and Trace and SAP ERP solution deployed in the various BAT or 3rd party logistics managed warehouses.
- Manage the delivery plan for the updating of the relevant training material in line with the BAT quality acceptance criteria and latest business release of the Track & Trace solution.
- Liaise with the relevant Honeywell deployment project manager for the allocation of technical consultant resources to support the updating of the training material as per the delivery plan.
- Provide consulting support to the local BAT factory or end market business during their training needs analysis and planning.
- Support the Honeywell and partner consultants with the required training collateral for super user training in full and on time as per plan.
- Liaise with BAT TPD2019 Data Manager to ensure data requirements for training delivery is defined for the relevant deployment and available on time as per plan.
- Continuous evaluation of super user training and reporting per deployment and applying improvements where required.
- BAT TPD2019 programme members (Global Change & Comms Manager, Local project managers)
- Honeywell and partner project managers and consultants
Skills and experience:
- Education: University Degree
- Minimum 8 years progressive experience in training delivery for large scale organisations, with emphasis on enterprise solutions (SAP ERP training experience is recommended) and learning management systems eg uPerform
- Sound knowledge in Supply Chain processes for global companies
- Ability to see the "big picture"
- Sound experience in project management
- Ability to manage stakeholders