€400.00 - €450.00 per day
15 days ago
Morson International is recruiting on behalf for a software consultancy, who have a major project with an EU customer. A new position has been created for a Lead System Administrator Engineer.
Tasks to be performed:
* coordinate support and project teams
* manage and follow up of Service Owners and user requests
* manage complex incidents
* maintain knowledge databases and documentation
* to design, development and implement specific Windows Reference Configurations (including in hybrid cloud context)
* management of IS Services related with Windows Reference Configuration (i.e. development, validation, automation and deployment, etc)
* they will also be expected to proactively investigate Windows operating systems issues and prevent security and privacy leaks packages in coordination with other stakeholders.
* IT Master + at least 10 years of experience in integrating and managing Windows workstations operating systems OR IT Bachelor + 14 years of relevant experience.
* At least one training on Windows Operating Systems training (Administration or configuration).
* The services must be provided by a consultant having strong experience in drafting documents in English: It is mandatory for the candidates to describe contextual examples of documents or communications that the proposed consultant has drafted during previous assignments (max. 2000 characters).
* The Lead System Administrator Engineer provides strategic guidance on the design and evolution of the above-described Reference Configuration Service and leads their practical implementation across more than 40.000 devices run Microsoft operating systems, mostly Windows 10, more 3000 servers mostly Windows Servers, some Network Attached Storage devices and UNIX/Linux servers and around 600 different desktop applications and hundreds of web applications.
* The services of a Lead System Administrator Engineer are required to integrate very complex configurations, applications, security settings, hardware and software on Windows workstations operating systems at the corporate scale and in continuously assessing and addressing the impact of on-going technical and functional changes.
* S/he brings specialised expertise based on outstanding experience in designing and validating solutions for Windows workstations operating systems integration.
* Ensures that the solutions are fit for purpose across all relevant dimensions: functional scope, user experience, integration in the digital workplace, security (including Data Protection matters), reliability and availability, resilience to change. S/he assists with change management activities at the infrastructure end, and with user awareness and adoption initiatives and at the user end.
* Lead System Administrator Engineer is expected to provide services with a high degree of autonomy in defining and prioritising her/his tasks and other Windows operating system integration activities.
* English and French: at least Level B2 or higher
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.