£0.00 - £83.00 per hour
8 months ago
Position: Lead Solution Architect (ERP)
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Broad Oak
Solution Architect for ERP system and integrated applications.
Primarily working on the EBS Programme and post EBS will work with the EBS Service Transition and Support Manager to ensure a robust and integrated application and technical infrastructure.
Works within the Enterprise Architecture team to align architecture to business and function strategy.
ERP Design Authority responsible for safety, security and assurance of the ERP Solution
* Own and manage the Maritime Services as-is EBS Application Architecture.
* Act as the Solution Design Authority for the ERP solution participating in Design Reviews as required and assuring the safety and security of the ERP solution for Maritime Services
* Act as the focal point of knowledge for all ERP, CRM and integrated applications in terms of capability, how they integrate and process data and meet business needs.
* Participate in Solution design for all projects and requirements, as required, to ensure integration across the Maritime Services estate.
* Ensure all Technical documentation is kept up to date and is readily available to identified members of the IS&S team including the Intranet / Knowledge Portal if required.
* Work with Project managers to ensure that projects are maintaining the technical standards and design necessary to ensure an integrated architecture.
* Participate in checks on the effectiveness of interfaces across the ERP landscape.
* Advise the EBS Service Transition and Support manager on future roadmap opportunities.
* Advise the Operations Lead and the EBS Service Transition and Support Manager, in good time, of the need for upgrades and patches in partnership with third party support providers.
* Seek opportunities for the ERP landscape to benefit the customer and / or the business to meet the needs of the end customer.
* Responsible for ensuring IT security is incorporated in the design of the ERP solution architecture
* Work with the Project Delivery Lead to identify retirement and decommissioning activities in order to derive business benefit, value for money and reduce cost.
* Work with Mobile and UX Architect to ensure robust user experience across the ERP and Integrated application landscape.
* Work with the Change Lead to assess whether received requested changes to the landscape are fit for purpose and likely to derive business benefit.
* Work with colleagues within IS&S to ensure interoperability between Titanium, UMMS, SIE and SAP and their use of common application components.
* Work with colleagues across the Maritime Sector to advise them on the content of the ERP application and infrastructure architecture.
Functional Knowledge (Requirements for knowledge of functional work and activities)
Should be University degree educated, have Application Architecture experience of at least 10 years software development experience of at least 5 years.
Working across the enterprise architecture team and the EBS Service Transition and Support Team as a Solution Design authority for SAP S/4 centric solution provide solution advice and scope governance, guiding principles for and review of solution artefacts ( reference solution architecture artefact updates and associated BPML, SDD, FS / process / role / build / test scope updates). Promote standard SAP and best practices and provide orientation to the cross functional team and Service Providers / System Integrators to ensure bigger picture is understood and integration across the solution application landscape is assured and integrity of MS Solution Asset is protected.
Must have: Lead Solution Architecture experience Strong drive, interpersonal and stakeholder / client facing skills. Good grasp of architecture principles and presentation and communication skills.
Must have background in solutions for projects focussed businesses and ideally professional services projects.
Must have excellent project systems accounting, planning and logistics knowledge for project based manufacturing (engineer to order) / MRO, good finance, management reporting and HCM knowledge. Good BW/BI/BODS knowledge. PFCG roles knowledge. Experience of working with complex enterprise structures. Good workflow knowledge. PI/PO knowledge and experience in SAP and legacy system integration. BODS data services and LSMW tools for data migration. BPC integration knowledge. MSPS integration knowledge.