Up to £13.50 per hour
7 months ago
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132.000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Speciality Materials and Automation and control solutions.
In Honeywell Thermal Solutions (HTS) we provide complete industrial burner systems to numerous different industries all over the world. We carry the passion of the flame. In the Engineered-to-Order business we create value by providing solutions tailored to specific customer's needs and that are engineered across multiple HTS brands, product lines, factories and engineering centres.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Answer Telephone calls (non-technical) and fielding accordingly.
* Generating Purchase Orders
* Sending Customer Order Confirmations
* Generating Credits
* Generating Proforma Invoices
* Generating Quotations/ administrative support for Strategic, High Growth and Key Accounts
* General Customer Queries
* Liaising with our Warehouse Facility
* Releasing order to Warehouse Facility
* Releasing BOMS to Warehouse Facility
* Expediting Suppliers for Parts
* Arranging caterings for meetings
* Arranging Hotels for Visitors
* Assisting the Management of KUK Info mail box
* Supporting Account Managers - Key / Strategic and High Growth Account Customer Requests
o Expediting Deliveries
o Material Forecast Spreadsheets
o Change Orders
o Invoice Matching
* Dolphin related supplier invoice reviews
* Assistance in setting up customer accounts
* Initial Preparation of Order Entry form in Baan MRP System (to be replaced by SAP Qtr 1 - 2 2019)
* Processing of OEF to internal production departments
* Management of Stationary
* Postal Management
* Attending relevant meetings, note taking when required.
* Packing and shipping of small parts (low volume)
* Maintenance of packing materials
* Management of incoming post
* Management of Banking (low volume cheques)
* Accounts support
Skills / Qualifications:
* Around 3-5 year's overall experience within a Sales Support or Administration Role is preferred
* Good Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
* Experience with working with SAP is an advantage.
* Good Communication Skills (written and spoken)
* Flexible and adaptable
* GCSE Minimum Grade C in English and Mathematics
This is a maternity cover role with the possibility of running until April 2020.
Hourly Rate: £13.50 p/h
Weekly Hours: 37.5 Hours (9pm - 5pm Mon - Thurs & 4pm finish on a Friday)
Honeywell Thermal Solutions
Unit 14-15 The Courtyard