3 months ago
Morson International are currently working with a key client in the Nuclear sector who has a current requirement for a Contract Lead Requirements Management Engineer, to be based at their headquarters in Brockworth, Gloucestershire. This 6 month (initial offering), attracts an excellent rate for the right candidate.
The purpose of the post is to support the Configuration Manager in production and maintenance of Requirements Management related arrangements, coordinating and managing the Company's requirements for the Wylfa Newydd Power Station, and ensuring requirements are adequately captured, configured and managed within an appropriate RM toolset (e.g. DOORs or similar).
- Ensure Requirements Management arrangements (e.g. processes and procedures) are suitable to meet the Company's objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Elicitation, coordination, and management of the Company's client requirements for the Wylfa Newydd Power Station.
- Evaluation of suppliers (e.g. Project Management Contractor / Architect Engineer) approach to Requirements Management.
- Performing oversight to ensure the Requirements Management toolset (database) is configured to meet the Wylfa Newydd Requirements Management needs throughout the programme lifecycle.
- Ensure Requirements Management is effectively applied throughout the programme and the requirements set is developed to an appropriate level of detail, approved and communicated to stakeholders.
- Perform oversight to ensure requirements data integrity is maintained through the appropriate use of the Requirements Management toolset.
- Development and implementation of the Company's Requirements related arrangements.
- Acting as the point of contact for the Company's client requirements including supporting requirements development, approval and change management.
- Perform oversight on the configuration of the Requirements Management toolset (database) to accommodate the Wylfa Newydd power station requirements.
- Perform oversight to ensure adequate requirements information is provided to stakeholders supporting review, verification and validation activities.
- Perform oversight to ensure traceability of the Company's client requirements with lower-level requirements (sourced from suppliers) within the Requirements Management toolset.
- Support for Licensing Work streams M-2.08: Management of Safety in Design and 0-4.01: Design Authority
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Degree level in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Chartered engineering status or working towards CEng registration desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrates a track record of success, achievement and learning in career to date, adding value within relevant positions.
- Experience of developing and implementing Requirements Management arrangements and toolsets in a complex environment.
- Experience of working in an operations/generation, major procurement or construction project environment.
- Experienced in the production and checking of high-quality Requirements Management plans and procedures.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Requirements Management arrangements within a regulated Industry - and understanding of UK practice in the management of nuclear sites and facilities.
- Practical delivery skills, with evidence of ensuring delivery to stringent deadlines and standards.
- Proven stakeholder management capability.
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements of working in the nuclear industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of systems engineering, requirements management and configuration management.
- Flexibility and mobility to undertake business travel as required.