Greater Manchester, England
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A well established Group who have operations across the globe and are recognised as the market leader in their industry are looking for a Lead QA to develop new test automation frameworks for their engineering team.
This role will be responsible for defining and implementing a long term QA strategy whilst also making continuous improvements to the current frameworks. This person will own and automate the functional test specification whilst leading the team.
Fundamentally, it will be down to this person to embed a quality testing culture into the engineering team.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Test Automation with Selenium
- Experience implementing a test strategy
- Experience leading small-medium sized teams and mentoring/developing skills of junior members
- Agile Development
- Strong technical understanding with experience working closely with Developers
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong appreciation of automation testing and where it can be applied effectively
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Onsite parking
- Various healthcare plans
- Company Laptop and Mobile plus much more
Should you be interested in this opportunity then please send an up to date CV or contact me directly on 07979366811.