£35.00 - £45.00 per hour
3 months ago
The preparation and management of project network schedules for the purpose of bidding or live project monitoring and control.
- Liaise with Operations, Manufacturing, Procurement and Engineering teams to ensure all planning interfaces and dependencies are fully captured in the network schedule.
- Collate the information and produce bid schedules.
- Develop and maintain time and resource levelled network schedules for projects.
- Regularly analyse network schedule and manage schedule variance and float.
- Ensure that objectives and strategies are fully understood and articulated within the network schedules.
- Routinely produce and evaluate management information from project network schedule for management.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Work Breakdown Structure, Organisational Breakdown Structure and Responsibilities Breakdown Structure for the scopes of work.
- Produce overall project resource labour loading curves.
- Produce and maintain cardinal date plan, critical path analysis and key event plan.
- Assist with quantitative schedule risk analysis.
- Routinely update the network schedule in line with reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of network scheduling is required. With an understanding of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project or similar network planning packages.
- Quantitative risk analysis experience will be advantageous.
- Good communication skills with the ability to collate and present information at appropriate levels.
- Proactive with the ability to react quickly when necessary to meet challenging objectives.
- A working knowledge of IFS is desirable. Development and training can be given.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain UK MOD Security Clearance to SC Level.