£29.23 - £37.00 per hour + PAYE or Umbrella company
0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
Project Professional/APM with and aerospace/defence/marine/heavy engineering background required manage a small project, or a part of a larger, more complex project, (such as a particular work package), or to support a Project Manager or Head of Project with aspects of managing a larger project/programme. The role may be that of a Control Account Manager with specific responsibilities for the performance of particular Control Accounts as part of the project's control regime. The role is likely to report to a Project/Programme Manager or Head of Project/Programme.
A level of specialist knowledge in one or more areas of project management practice is required and candidates will be expected to be able to adapt and apply these practices in different circumstances, to develop these practices and to guide and instruct others in their application.
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
- Advanced Project reporting
- Advanced Project scheduling
- Advanced Problem solving, based on previous experience and knowledge
- Advanced Administration and general office skills including spreadsheets/Microsoft packages
- Lead projects or work packages
- Project Management experience demonstrated in a professional role within a significant business or project.
- Extensive, expert level understanding of a range of Project Management tools techniques and practices.
- Good knowledge of the Project Management capability landscape including with Professional institutions.
- Good knowledge and experience of Project Management governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and as Assessor at LCM Reviews.
- Experience of influencing stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders to achieve business success.
- Ability to capture, evaluate and share best practice.
- Experience of building relationships and negotiating outcomes with internal and limited stakeholders.
- Understanding of the wider Project Management environment, and of developments and practices in the field.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.
Due to the volume of CVs received if you have not had a response within 48 hours please take it that your application will not be progressed but please feel free to visit our website to view other roles.
Candidates without the required project management experience will not be considered, this is not an IT PM role.