£28000.00 - £29800.00 per annum
26 days ago
Our client in the Merseyside area are seeking a Lead Production Operator to join the business on a Permanent basis.
- Ensures policies and procedures are followed on a day to day basis related to employee safety.
- Acts as responsible person' outside of office hours in the absence of a Team Leader.
- Ensures plant is kept in line with required hygiene standards.
- Identifies, aligns, supports and provides relevant input to operational practices and efficiencies.
- Supports continuous improvement programs based on the Stable Ops/Six Sigma principles.
- Champions a culture that promotes operational excellence. Gains feedback from the team and recommends process improvements and supports business case for new investments/innovations.
- Supports the delivery of the overall production performance against daily production targets
- In the absence of Team Leader, produce shift report and communicate to other teams covering KPI's related to safety, production volumes, yields, rework, absenteeism.
- Operate manufacturing equipment and automated control system, complete in-process testing, complete basic maintenance and cleaning of the process equipment.
- Ability to work in a crossfunctional organization
- Demonstrated ability to implement production plans
- Ability to drive results and deliver on key measurables and objectives
- Solution/Improvement focused with the ability to develop and implement as appropriate
- Ability to make informed decisions and set priorities in ambiguous situations
- Change management - ability to implement and be open to changes
- Ability to deal with Conflict to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to be calm under pressure and engenders this approach in others
- Ability to communicate effectively and adapt style according to audience
- Self Development mindset
- Ability to drive performance within their team through effective leadership, delegation and development of employees
This role will be working a 24/5 shift pattern which will consist of 6-2,2-10,10-6.
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist