North Wales, Wales
Up to £48000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £38K + bonus + pension + good holiday entitlement + overtime
Location: North Wales - Easily commutable from Deeside, Chester, Ellesmere Port, etc.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am - 4pm
This is the opportunity to join the Preventive Maintenance team concentrating on improving the large manufacturing plants Production & Efficiency.
You will have experience gained in a maintenance / development role in a heavy engineering / heavy manufacturing plant; e.g. recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. electromechanical / automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, other ancillary equipment.
- Analyzing data to compile engineering reports
- Organising Contractors onsite
- Improving OEE & Engineering downtime
- Maintenance of various sections of the plant.
- Managing contractors including - work permits, RAMS, etc.
- Monitor production process.
- Assist with PPM.
- Monitor the machinery performance.
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
- Values, Pumps, Seals, Conveyors, Gear Boxes, lifting equipment, Chain Drives,
- Time served / formal apprenticeship - FMCG or Heavy Engineering
- Good CMMS knowledge.
- HNC /HND or equivalent
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Appreciate LOLER / Lifting regulations.
To apply please send CV to chris (dot) wakefield (at) morson (dot) com or call 0161 707 1516 to discuss
E&I tech; instrument engineer; Electrical maintenance; electrical & instrumentation technician; E&I Technician; site electrician; electrical engineer; plcs; siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; control loops; hydraulics; dcs; pneumatics; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; power station; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO.