Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Lead Maintenance Technician - Electrical -
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Annual earnings: £45,000+ - £50,000+ + Bonus + 10% pension + holidays + inflated overtime rates + private health care + Lots of career opportunities
Hours / shifts: 7:00 - 7:00 Days & Nights / 50% of the month off (very similar 4 on 6 off)
Good work life balance
- Supervisory or lead experience - Ideally leading teams of 4+
- Electrical biased with Mechanical experience
- Good fault-finding skills
- Good motivator
- Good decision-making skills
- Experienced with working with Electro - Mechanical equipment such as but not limited too - Conveyors, Gear boxes, Pumps, Packaging machinery, PLC Controlled machinery, Lifting and Material handling equipment, etc.
- Various backgrounds considered (again not limited too): Manufacturing, Building Services Technicians / Engineers, Rail, Rolling Stock, Ex Forces, Automotive, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper Mill, Cement Works, Brick Works, Asphalt Plant, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant. Etc.
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Prepared to work shifts in a
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (30 - 40 in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
- Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant & promotions.
- Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
- 70% of the role will be managing - Other 30% will be delegating work and being hands on
- Maintenance of various sections of the factory - PPM and fault finding
- Monitor production process & machinery performance.
- Assist with PPM & breakdown.
- Health and safety focused.
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation