£40000 - £45000 per annum + 15% pension + 25 days + bonus
almost 2 years ago
Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance & Reliability Engineer / Lead Maintenance Engineer
Location: Merseyside, Liverpool, Kirby, Knowsley
Salary: £40,000 - 45,000 + 15% pension + 25 holidays + private health care + bonus + full benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm / days
- Time served Mechanical bias Maintenance Engineer
- Heavy engineering / plant background
- Maintenance and reliability on heavy industrial plant assets such as: motors, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, bucket conveyors, elevator & lifting machinery, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings, chain drives
- Root cause analysis
- Laser alignment
- Monitoring and analysis skills / thermography or vibration etc
- Seeking long term career in a stable and profitable company / industry sector.
- IOSH or NEBOSH (desirable)
- HNC (desirable)
- Assist with breakdowns and operation of manufacturing and process machinery.
- Millions of pounds invested into the plant.
- Mechanical maintenance of a various sections of the plant.
- Reactive breakdowns.
- Assist with PPM.
- Monitor the machinery performance.
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
- Reliability engineering, RCM, reliability centered maintenance, reliability improvement plans, asset reliability, asset improvement.
- Chance to work on projects and be trained / developed into a more reliability centered maintenance position.
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Mechanical engineer;; maintenance engineer; ; mechanical supervisor; area responsible; area engineer; section engineer; Mechanical; tanks, pipes; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, lathe; precision engineering; boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, crushers; brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO. motors, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, bucket conveyors, elevator & lifting machinery, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings, chain drives
Root cause analysis; Laser alignment; thermography; vibration; condition monitoring;